Terms and Conditions
Purchase of electronic material including courses, training or resources from www.preventingharm.com.au
- unfortunately their are no refunds unless duplicate purchase had been made in error or you can provide reasonable evidence of an error in content or inability to view has occurred
- fraudulent purchases: please contact PHI email: email@example.com to discuss investigation and reconstitution.
Cancellation and refund for workshops
- 7 or less days prior to workshop date: Cost is transferable to alternate workshop date or alternate person. No refund available
- 8 days or more prior to workshop date: Cost is fully refundable or transferable
PHI reserves the right to cancel or alter workshop dates up to 7 days prior. In these cases costs are fully refundable or transferable. Please note: workshops will only be cancelled or altered in the event of trainer unavailability or insufficient attendee registrations.
Unless otherwise stated, Preventing Harm Initiative (PHI) own the intellectual property rights for all material on our company website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not, without written permission.
- Republish material from preventingharm.com.au
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from preventingharm.com.au
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from preventingharm.com.au
- Redistribute content from PHI (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
Written permission can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org